My fiancee and I stayed at the Captain Visger house this past weekend as a Valentine's Day Get away. This was the second time that we had stayed here, both times we were in the Ella Suite. The Ella Suite has one of the most comfortable beds that either one of us have ever layed in. The linens were prestine... More
- Also Known As:
- Captain Visger House Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Captain Visger House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly restored Historic B&B in the heart of the 1000 Islands, in Alexandria Bay. 4 beautifully decorated rooms each with private bath and plush queen size beds. Common room for relaxing, porches for people watching - the Captain Visger House is an oasis. Food is the owners' passion! Breakfast is homemade, organic, and in the summer from the garden! Special diets are never a problem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Captain Visger House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.