What a great experience! We met both Sam and Tim and they made us fell at home instantly! We had an excellent, superb and yes, delicious stay. Sam is an excellent cook, and the breakfast was to "die for"! We are going back... Sam should sponsor a week-end cooking class and perhaps consider a "fixed menu" dinner with excellent wines.... More
- Also Known As:
- Captain Visger House Hotel Alexandria Bay
- Captain Visger House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly restored Historic B&B in the heart of the 1000 Islands, in Alexandria Bay. 4 beautifully decorated rooms each with private bath and plush queen size beds. Common room for relaxing, porches for people watching - the Captain Visger House is an oasis. Food is the owners' passion! Breakfast is homemade, organic, and in the summer from the garden! Special diets are never a problem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Captain Visger House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.