After going to Spain for many years we were reluctant to try pastures new,so Debbie at coop travel (ORMSKIRK) talked us into going to Turkey.We stayed at the Senaydin apartments in marmaris.We were welcomed straight off the coach,cases where whipped from usand taken up the stairsand to a lovely and clean but basic room.All the staff are friendly and will... More
- Also Known As:
- Senaydin Apartments Hotel
- Senaydin Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VILLA SENAYDIN MARMARIS TURKEYYou're guaranteed the warmest of welcomes at Hotel Senaydin.Small & friendly Hotel Senaydin in Marmaris is located just 50 meters from the beach, in a quiet side street. Altogether there are 18 rooms. Just one block away you will find the lively shopping area and the sea front bars. The city center is reached by a short dolmus / minibus ride from the main street of Marmaris. Senaydin Hotel stands out for its home-like atmosphere, the staff's friendliness and helpfulness. You can create good friendship with the owners as well who will never forget to send you a greeting card and invite to stay at the hotel next summer too! The hotel rooms are equipped with an air-conditioner, telephone line, shower, WC and a balcony. At the reception and hall area, you will be treated refreshing drinks and snacks at Senaydin's bar. The evening entertainment is organized by hotel staff, Turkish belly dancing included. You are invited to use the swimming pool at the Senaydin Apartments which are a short stroll from the hotel.This winter 2013 Hotel Senaydin has undergone full rennovation and became even more comforatable modern small hotel in Marmaris, Turkey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Villa Senaydin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.