Stayed for two weeks, which we understand is quite unusual. However, the intention of our stay was to meet up with our Son and family from Australia. With three girls under the age of 6 this was an ideal location for us. We had a Plum Room and our Son and family had the Carambola Villa. Couldn't find fault with... More
- Also Known As:
- Windbell Homestay Villa Hotel
- Windbell Homestay Villa Hotel Hoi An
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windbell Homestay is a new style of accommodation at the local house, this is the new trend of sustainable, responsible tourism. Here, visitors will feel to be closely welcomed, friendly hosts. Guests will be living, experience the atmosphere of a vietnamese original family of four generations, learn the daily activities of family and participate in traditional ceremonies of worship, lunar New Year, national holidays.Guests staying at home will feel the value of the style of "slow living" in the quiet space, tranquil garden of green vegetables by employers or tourists. Here, visitors can both read a book, just enjoy the moments comfortable, disengaged from traditional massage services in Vietnam with the aromatic herbs grown at the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Windbell Homestay Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.