Thanks for good stay. The location is close to stores. Front desk delivered great customer service. The wireless worked fine. This Holiday Inn is consistent with all IHG properties. Really appreciate the nice service.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Ana Sendai Hotel Sendai
- Holiday Inn Ana Sendai Hotel
- Holiday Inn Sendai
- Sendai Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Sendai opened on 20th, July 2001 with the hotel is located just 6 minutes walk from Sendai Station. Sendai is 1 hour 40 minutes on the Tohoku Shinkansen from Tokyo Station and 70 minutes by air from Osaka. The hotel is ideally situated for business and pleasure stays. There are many of Sendai's major cultural and historical venues in close proximity to the hotel; such as Aoba Castle, Miyagi Museum, Sendai Stadium and Rinnoji Temple.Sendai is also famous for its seasonal events; such as the Aoba-Matsuri Festival showcasing impressive warriors and priests marching in the springtime. In the summer the 'Tanabata Festival' will give guests the opportunity to feast their eyes on the colorful streamers waving under the summer skies. Autumn brings the annual Jazz Festival with Winter displaying fascinating illuminated trees at the 'Pageant of Starlight'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, JAPANiCAN, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn ANA Sendai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.