We stayed at Rasa Eksotika (RE) for three nights. Upon arrival we were led up grotty path away from the beach. Tucked away were three chalets. They looked pretty grim. The interior on first inspection was ok, there are some nice ornaments and the presentation was quite good. The room is painted in a dark colour with no proper window.... More
- Also Known As:
- Rasa Eksotika Vacation Home Hotel
- Rasa Eksotika Vacation Home Hotel Langkawi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms not only large; it is loaded with comfort and convenience. Eclectic decor in contemporary colors surrounds a signature Balinese style. You’ll find nice sofa, color TV, writing table, dry kitchen and makeup mirror on the vanity, also sleeping area and living space with coffee maker and refrigerator. Complimentary coffee and tea is available. Air-conditioned and balconied, the room is accessible by car to the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rasa Eksotika Vacation Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.