We arrive late the hotel. It was beautiful to see the sky is full of star. It was like million of diamonds in the sky. The hotel is equip with soup, showercap, May be due to its location, the water pressure is low. The hot water is inconsistent too. The room is very clean. I like the kitchen and living... More
- Also Known As:
- Mesilau Nature Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Mesilau Nature Resort Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mesilau Nature Resort is a tranquil hide-away amongst the foothills of Mt. Kinabalu. An alternate starting point from where to attempt the summit of Mt Kinabalu, with accommodation managed by Sutera Sanctuary Lodges. Home to exotic species of fauna and flora, Mesilau Nature Resort is the best place to find the giant pitcher plant, the Nepenthes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Mesilau Nature Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.