I love this island! Having been twice I would go back again! - Food in the buffet changes regularly (to a high standard) - A true Robinson Crusoe experience! - Ideal to unwind, relax and watch the world go by! - Snorkelling/house reef amazing! - Staff are great Need I say more?
- Also Known As:
- Maafushivaru Hotel
- Maafushivaru Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Maafushivaru Tclub Hotel
- Maafushivaru Maldives/South Ari Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harmoniously combining a Maldivian paradise with contemporary indulgences, Maafushivaru is the very epitome of an island hideaway. With barefoot luxury surrounded by idyllic turquoise water and the archipelago’s finest coral reefs, its secret delight is a beautiful romantic and uninhabited sister island.The Cuisine Gallery restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine infused with local flavours, sumptuous buffets and outdoor dining, and à la carte and private dining options are also available. For an authentic Crusoe-esque experience, couples can take a boat across to the nearby uninhabited sister island for romantic picnics, candlelit dining or luxurious lobster dinners in picture-perfect surrounds (prebooking is advisable). The beachfront infinity pool is conveniently next to the bar which also has seating on the beach. Facilities include a lounge, wine cellar, library, overwater spa and gym, yoga pavilion, children's swimming pool, dive school and watersports. There is complimentary Wi-Fi in most public areas and activities including sunset cruises.Accommodation50 stylish villas with Maldivian touches, each featuring airconditioning, kingsize bed, flat-screen television, DVD player, iPod dock, telephone and minibar.Spacious Beach villas (116m²) are directly on the beach with private terrace, semi open-air bathroom and rainfall shower. Pool villas (116m²) are in groups of two with a shared pool and are ideal for families. Water villas (91m²) are scattered on stilts over the blue lagoon, have direct access to the water from a private wooden deck, and an indoor bathroom with bath, rainfall shower and ocean views.Restaurants• Cuisine Gallery - Mediterranean inspired buffet dining infused with local flavours • A la carte option • Private dining - Candlelit diners on the beach or lobster dinners on the deserted island of Lonubo • Beachfront bar - Wide variety of bev All Inclusive. ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION• All meals in the restaurant• Selected drinks, beers, soft drinks, house wine, spirits and mineral water• Snacks• Afternoon tea• Snorkeling equipment• One sunset cruise per stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Maafushivaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.