During our two months trip through Peru, Bolivia and Chile we booked two nights at Casa Andina on Suasi Island. The idea was to relax and to enjoy the service of a good hotel, located in the quiet nature. Our objective has been exceeded! Already the journey on the lake Titicaca, accompanied by the perfect guide Gilbert, visiting an island... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A solar-powered ecolodge on remote and uniquely beautiful Isla Suasi—the only private island in massive Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest navigable body of water. Featuring panoramic lake views from every room, surrounded by terraced gardens and designed with native materials (stone, adobe and thatched roofs) to blend into the island, the lodge is committed to being green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel