My cousin always booked their accommodation here in Maxims. The ambassador suite is so big and beautiful. Everything is high class and elegant. I also love their all glass infinity pool and you can relax at the cabanas beside the pool and order some food if you like.
- Also Known As:
- Maxims Tower - Resorts World Manila Hotel Pasay
- Maxims Tower - Resorts World Manila Hotel
- Maxims Tower - Resorts World Manila Metro Manila/Pasay, Philippines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maxims Hotel is the first and only all-suite luxury hotel in the Philippines, with each one of its 172 suites lavishly furnished, meticulously designed, and equipped with superb amenities and state-of-the-art technology to create the complete experience of opulent living. Pairing impressive facilities with impeccable service, each suite is assigned a butler to attend to the guest’s every need, from their itinerary to dining reservations, every hour of their stay. Being part of Resorts World Manila, Maxims Hotel makes its guests the center of a vibrant world of leisure and entertainment, with world-class gaming halls, an elegant mall, a grand theatre and ultra-modern cinemas just outside their door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, AsiaRooms, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Maxims Tower - Resorts World Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.