Traders Hotel is a very clean hotel with great rooms, excellent staff and well priced. Its well located and easy to get safe taxis around the city. The higer floors have better views of Manila Bay. I would also upgrade to the Traders Club as its value for money including breakfast, coffee all day, afternoon tea and drinks/snack at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Traders Hotel, Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel, Manila Metro Manila/Pasay, Philippines