Stayed at this ryokan for 3nights while in Kyoto. Took some time to find this ryokan as it isnt that near to the Kyoto station. We walked about 15mins and was glad to see this ryokan. It gives an authentic experience as a machiya and located within the residential areas. The room given to us was a Western style, which... More
- Also Known As:
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura Hotel Kyoto
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura is designed like a traditional wooden townhouses in the past and combined with modern-style life. Located in the heart of the city and offers touch of japanese cultures." Feel you're living in Kyoto while you're travelling" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.