It is hard to say how this ranks in japan as every place I stayed at was fantastic (probably a testament to japanese culture). The rooms are tiny (enough to fit a bunk bed, desk, store a few bags and little else). There are plug points compatible with North America, free wifi with strong signal, and extremely clean. The co-ed... More
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Hotel Kyoto
- Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khaosan Kyoto G.H. offers you best value for your stay in Kyoto! Ideally located in Shijo-Kawaramachi area, in the centre of Kyoto city, 3mins walk from Hankyu line Kawaramachi station.We do not offer luxury five star accommodations; however, our concept is "Great Value, Comfortable, Clean and Friendly for All Guests."We believe that your stay with us would definitely be a pleasant one!!*5 Big Features of Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse- Opened on 5th, Nov, 2010- 3 minute walk from Hankyu Kawaramachi Sta- Convenient access to major touristic sights- 6 Beds Mix / Female Dorm highly recommended- Japanese Tatami living room and Excellent facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.