Stayed overnight at Royale Chulan hotel Found the hotel nice - the decor, staff and room were nice (did not use the restaurant though!). The room was spacious, comfortable, well maintained and clean. The hotel is walking distance from the Pavilion mall and not very far from the KLCC also. Definitely would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royale Chulan incorporates contemporary services and facilities and features Malaysia's unique architecture. Guests have the opportunity to relax in one of the 402 rooms and suites or in any of the well-appointed serviced apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.