Think of this lodge as camping, rather than a hotel, and you'll be fine. The grounds are expansive, with natural spring-fed pools for swimming, a hammock area for afternoon naps, a large open-air eating area, and reception area with free WiFi and bar. The rooms are rustic and small. The rooms don't have glass windows, only screens, so your options... More
- Also Known As:
- Ecopark Hotel Amazon River
- Amazon Ecopark Lodge Manaus, Brazil - AM
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a jungle lodge near Manaus in the Amazon, with 64 bungalows, surrounded by pristine rivers and nature. has a private beach, natural swimming pools and Monkey Sanctuary among other features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity and EasyToBook so you can book your Amazon Ecopark Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.