The Pousada was in a great location on the tip of Pelourinho, which is the ideal area to stay in. It's a short walk to virtually every good restaurant and museum/church. The best food we had in Brazil was in Salvador, beating Sao Paulo, Rio and Recife. 2 area restaurants that are WELL worth the price and going out of... More
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Casa Vila Bela Salvador
- Pousada Casa Vila Bela Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Vila Bela is a charming bed and breakfast guesthouse, settled in a fully restored XIX century house in the Pelourinho, historical area of Salvador classified by Unesco World Cultural Heritage in 1985. Ideally located in Santo Antonio district, Casa Vila Bela guesthouse enjoys one of the most fantastic seaview scenery over "all the saints bay". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Pousada Casa Vila Bela reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.