We stayed here for 2 days during the halfmoon. It was quite Nice. You Get a lot more than what you Pay for. For the two of us we payed 200 baht a night, and had a large bungalow to ourselves. They Even gave us a voucher with a free drink or meal. There is a lot of bugs crawling... More
- Also Known As:
- Moon Paradise Bungalows Hotel
- Moon Paradise Bungalows Hotel Koh Phangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort, where Full-Moon Party begins, now also in internet. 25 Bungalows, 7 of them were completed in october 2009, restaurant and famous "Rock" beach bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Moon Paradise Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.