I've stayed at this hotel three times recently for business and I used it as an example in very good customer service. Many of the staff are delightful and very friendly. Yes, the hotel could do with smartening up and bits look a bit tired, but to be honets, I'd rather have a hotel that shows its age with good... More
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Festac Lagos Hotel
- Golden Tulip Festac Lagos Hotel Lagos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Festac Lagos, Hotel & Conference Centre is located in one of the most dynamic trade and business districts in Lagos, situated at half an hour's drive from Lagos International and Domestic Airports, and has easy access to Apapa commercial harbour and industrial areas as well as to other business districts such as Ikeja, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and others.The hotel is designed to provide guests with various business and leisure facilities, complimented by international service standards and local gracious hospitality.The Golden Tulip Festac Lagos is a new 471 guest room property The hotel is located in one of the most dynamic trade and business districts of the city of Lagos. Half an hour’s drive from central business districts and the airport, the Golden Tulip Festac Lagos is located near the Badagry Highway which leads travellers by road from Lagos to the neighbouring Republic of Benin. The hotel is set on a 7 hectare site and features beautifully landscaped Tropical Gardens, 471 rooms, a variety of restaurants and bars, the largest and most flexible conference and banquet facility in Lagos, a Gym and wellness centre, tennis courts, squash courts, a bank and shops.Construction Date 2009 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Tulip Festac Lagos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.