Booked this resort at last minute, guided by price and reviews. Friendly and obliging staff welcomed us on arriving, in the pouring rain. Shown to our rooms promptly and provided with welcome cup of tea. The rooms were clean and comfortably furnished and the bathroom was massive. Plenty of towels too and reasonably quiet AC. Good tea a coffee facilities.... More
- Also Known As:
- Lagoon Paradise Beach Hotel
- Lagoon Paradise Beach Hotel Tangalle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One who will arrive at this magnificent resort would definitely think that this location may be a nature‘s gift to the area. The resort is sparred in five acres of land contrast with landscape including all facilities. The complex consists of 2 bungalows and13 rooms with a combination of a magnificent Lagoon Sea view. The crystal clear aqua sea water and the wide and golden sea beach are unpolluted with the reminisce of seasonal monsoon. The construction is being done in accordance with the landscape of the location. The area is covered with green shady plant’s with creepers rolling round the trees Plants such as mangroves, coconut, banana and other Indigenous trees were always habituated by endemic birds and also in several month of the year full by seasonal birds arriving from many overseas destinations .The turtles encroached the shore to lay down eggs in the area where resort is located. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Lagoon Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.