Great location with friendly staff ,everything is amazing. We 5 ppl stayed there for 2nights. really comfort. The location of the hostel was great and good value for money. Only 5mins to Jonker steet, and the night view of melakka river is great.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang-Sayang 2 Youth Hotel Melaka State
- Sayang-Sayang 2 Youth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang-Sayang2 Youth Hostel Chinatown to offer our guests one step away from the historical heritage such as Malacca Clock Tower, The Stadthuys (Oldest Dutch Building in South East Asia), A Famosa (St. Paul Hill), Little India, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Kampung Kling Mosque, Sri Poyyatha Venayagar Moorthi Temple, Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum, Cheng Ho Museum, Jonker Street and many others historical heritage. Only walking distance in addition to historical city of Malacca, a major highlight of our hostel to provide a conductive atmosphere for our guests to enjoy the relax, have drinks and chit chat with other guests or the exchange of experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sayang-Sayang 2 Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.