I needed a place to go to as the building I was in would be without heat, power, or water. The Sofitel had all of that, plus luxury, service, good food and a salon to boot. The check in was smooth, the facilities were superb, and I enjoyed the stay. Many thanks!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental Hotel Shanghai
- Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sheshan National Tourism Resort, only 35 minutes from the city centre, 20 minutes from Hongqiao International Airport, Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental has elegant and luxurious Mediterranean architecture surrounded by lush gardens and blue lagoons, offering 368 rooms and suites, and additionally 7 villas. The rooms have 3 décor styles: Mediterranean, Chinese and Southeast Asian, all with private balconies, and with L’Occitane and Hermes room amenities. The hotel shares with each of its guests its passion and savoir-faire for gourmet food with varieties of restaurants and bars. Among its 12 meeting rooms, the Grand Ballroom can hold up to 1200 persons and there are also 4400 sqm outdoor swimming pools, man-made beach, indoor heated pools, SPA Centre, SOFIT Health Club, tennis, outdoor mini golf and night club, perfect for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Shanghai Sheshan Oriental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.