The rooms are large and beautifully decorated. Great sound system. Nice bath products. Automatic curtains, automatic toilet and tv in mirror above sink are some nice perks. However, rooms are too warm and the breakfast is limited in choice.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel Shanghai
- Intercontinental Shanghai Puxi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in two sleek glass buildings straddling a towering commercial structure in downtown Shanghai, InterContinental Shanghai Puxi is the first international luxury brand hotel in Shanghai’s Zhabei district, a fast emerging premier commercial and business area. With more than 3,125 square meters of state-of-the-art venues it has one of the most extensive allocations of facilities for conferences and social events in the west of Shanghai's Huangpu River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Prestigia, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your InterContinental Shanghai Puxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.