We stayed in the Ascott for six months and in general our stay was good. The apartment seemed a bit smaller than expected, I think their dimensions took into account cupboard space because they were not what we expected by the dimensions for the apartments on the website. We have a premier two bed apartment on the 11th floor. We... More
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Huaihai Road Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Ascott Huaihai Road Shanghai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ascott Huai Hai Road Shanghai is located in the most prestigious commercial area of Shanghai. It is just a short walk from the famous Xintiandi, the city’s premier lifestyle and entertainment hub with a myriad of restaurants, cafés, bars and boutiques. Surrounded by Hong Kong Plaza, Lippo Plaza and rows of modern office buildings, providing convenience for both business and leisure travellers. Apartments vary from studios to 3-bedroom apartments, and all are furnished in a modern style, with large bathrooms and an equipped kitchen. Efficient hotel services in a homely environment,catering to the needs of businessmen, visitors and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Ascott Huai Hai Road Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.