We had the pleasure of spending our 1st night here for our Costa Rica vacation.Highly recommend this enchanting hotel. The owner is an amazing woman with a very gracious heart.You will love the atmosphere and great way to meet fellow travelers.Very Clean.wonderful breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 10 Minutes from San Jose international airport, Costa Rica, without the airport noise. Located on a 3 acres hacienda with tropical gardens; great view of the Poás volcano. Ideal hotel for your first night; located between SJO Airport and Costa Rica's major tourist attractions: Jaco, Quepos, Arenal, Guanacaste, La Fortuna, Manuel Antonio, Monteverde, Montezuma, Samara (All located North or West of SJO Airport).Staying in a hotel in San Jose means driving to the South, away from these destinations. Each room has a covered, outside terrace with wireless internet.Rates include taxes, fees. Free wifi, free parking. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Airport Bed And Breakfast, San Jose Hotel
- Airport Bed And Breakfast, San Jose Hotel Alajuela
- Airport b&b, San Jose
- Margarita Airport Hotel, San Jose Costa Rica/Alajuela