Our family stayed here and found it so relaxing. The new owners are working hard to make Castaway a top choice again. We liked the size (great personal sercice and got to know other guests)and location and found all ammenities clean and tidy. Recommended,
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Beach Villas Hotel
- Castaway Beach Villas Hotel Rarotonga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castaway Resort is a small escape quiet and secluded island paradise boutique resort featuring a mix of twelve units built on the edge of Rarotonga’s sunset side of the island, offering views of a white sandy beach, magnificent turquoise lagoon, reef and ocean beyond.Castaway Resort does not accept children under 16 years and offers accommodation at cost effective rates for all types of travellers. The furnishings and decor capture the tropical flavour of the island with the design and colours reflecting a light and airy tropical beachside living.Watch the people fish in the lagoon, and look for humped-backed whales passing off the reef in the months of July to November, swimming or snorkelling from the beach, kayaking out to the reef or sipping your favourite cocktail while viewing the best sunsets on the island...all this and more at Castaway Resort.This friendly little resort is well known for its fantastic beach location, quirky character and relaxed ambience. With a friendly small team we offer personal and intimate service at your door. We offer a range of accommodation at very cost effective rates for all types of travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Castaway Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.