An absolutely treat, from the rooms to the food and the service. I use this lodge every time I travel to Pretoria for business or just to visit family and friends. The minute you walk into the front door, you forget that you are in a city, and if you really need more relaxation, there is a SPA on the... More
- Also Known As:
- African Pride Irene Country Hotel Irene
- African Pride Irene Country Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is something to be said for an oasis situated within the heart of Gauteng, South Africa’s Economic Capital. The historical village of Irene, Centurion is known for the long and winding oak-lined country lane where cows graze in green pastures, you will arrive at a haven of peace and tranquillity. With lakeside views to rival most paintings, African Pride Irene Country Lodge is a luxurious upmarket hotel, which boasts spacious opulent rooms, fine dining restaurants, conference, function and wedding venues, and also boasts an upmarket day spa called Camdeboo Day Spa. Being in a peaceful setting does not indicate a lack of activities. Venture out and visit the nearby Irene Dairy Farm, Flea market or Smuts House Museum. Take it a step further and strap on you hiking gear. Explore the Hennops River hiking trail or the variety of wildlife in the Zwartkops Nature Reserve. Come and spend your getaway with African Pride Irene Country Lodge, where world charm meets modern day convenience in a breath-taking country setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your African Pride Irene Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.