Prior to my trip to Nkambeni, I'd read other reviews on Trip Advisor and was nervous to see what was in store. After spending nearly a week there, I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about! I found Nkambeni to be a fantastic location and a great place to stay. Yes, it's right outside of the actual Kruger gates, but... More
- Also Known As:
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel Kruger National Park
- Faircity Nkambeni Tented Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Kruger National Park experience with friendly staff, clean serviced en-suite canvas chalets with bush views, a restaurant and bar with real South African food and drink overlooking a waterhole with resident hippos and a range of optional safari activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Nkambeni Tented Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.