I stayed here for two nights during the world cup and found it quite a pleasant place - though very expensive (prices no doubt went up significantly due to the world cup, however I have based my review on the price I paid) The chalets are set in a crocodile farm which is interesting and worth a walk around. There... More
- Also Known As:
- Sun City Kwena Chalets Hotel
- Sun City Kwena Chalets Hotel Sun City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 14 luxury thatched roof chalets are decorated in warm, authentic African colours and relaxing themes, providing all necessary comforts. Breakfast is included in your chalet rate. Serving breakfast and light meals while overlooking our beautifully landscaped crocodile ponds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sun City Kwena Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.