It's very rare that I take the time to review somewhere I've stayed or visited, even when it's been worth a review but I had to find the time to review this wonderful place that I happened to come across by luck. We had a lovely welcome and the positives just went on from there really. The room was so... More
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Hide Of Knysna Guest Hotel
- Elephant Hide Of Knysna Guest Hotel Knysna
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on top of the Welbedacht Cliff Tops 3km from Knysna Town, the Lodge overlooks the Knysna Lagoon and the Outeniqua mountains. The theme of the Lodge is one based on natural beauty with stone and wood architecture combining to give that comfortable earth feel.Four of the suites have magical views onto the Knysna lagoon from every corner of the room. The fifth and sixth suite while still enjoying lagoon views are embedded in indigenous “fynbos” surroundings attracting numerous bird species and giving that “hidden away” feeling. Enjoy a relaxing spa-bath while gazing into infinity. All the suites have double showers with views and are private.The lodge is a family run business that prides itself on personal service and ensuring an unforgettable experience for all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Elephant Hide of Knysna Guest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.