My husband and I stayed here in Dec on our honeymoon for a few nights. Adorable little place, awesome location/safe and very clean. We lounged by the pool after breakfasts before heading into town and felt the b&b itself while tiny, was relaxing. We had a rental car, there was secured parking (they give guests a remote access clicker to... More
- Also Known As:
- Apple Tree Guest House Hotel
- Apple Tree Guest House Hotel Stellenbosch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Tree is a new modern 8 bedroom guest house, all rooms are en-suite with walk in showers and baths. Its a 10 minute walk to town centre or University, within a few minutes drive you can be at one of the many wine farms around. Apple tree is not just a place to stay, its an experience. All rooms got air conditioning, Flat screen TV with satellite, mini bar etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Apple Tree Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.