Stellenbosch is amazing place, but Delaire Graff Estate is the jewel of the Stellenbosch! I live in Cape Town so I go to the Delaire often! The grounds and view are simply stunning! The food is delicious! But the SPA is the best of all! Its is a perfect place to go with your girlfriends for the nice relaxing girls... More
- Also Known As:
- Delaire Graff Estate Hotel Stellenbosch
- Delaire Graff Estate Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Africa’s Delaire Graff Estate is situated on the magnificent Helshoogte Mountain Pass linking the Cape’s two leading wine districts, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.Ten unique lodges each boast their own private heated pool, breathtaking views and comforts including LED flat screens TVs, iPads, iPod docking stations, wireless internet and Egyptian cotton linen. Lodges are centred around a main lodge comprising of a private cinema, spa and the Asian influenced Indochine Restaurant while Delaire Graff Restaurant offers bistro chic cuisine.The spa offers personalised luxurious treatments from Swiss Perfection, Aromatherapy Associates & Mamma Mio. For a more energizing experience the spa offers a fully equipped Techno gym and 22 metre heated infinity pool with Jacuzzi.With art personally selected by Laurence Graff and interiors designed by David Collins and the minimal number of lodges, paired with the extensive facilities offered to the guests it is designed to create the ultimate sense of luxury for the most discerning of guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Delaire Graff Estate - Lodges and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.