We had a balcony room - spacious but ageing decor. Functional enough but nothing to get too excited about. Breakfast was the standard Argentine fayre - again nothing to get excited about (but no worse that the majority of hotels in Argentina I encountered) This is a very large hotel so service is inevitably impersonal. Staff did their jobs but... More
- Also Known As:
- Dazzler Tower San Telmo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Dazzler Tower San Telmo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in one of the oldest and best preserved neighborhoods in the city, surrounded by bars and tango, and within walking distance of downtown. 70 spacious rooms: Classic, Superior and VIP (duplex). Heated outdoor swimming pool, gym, business center, meeting room, extensive breakfast bar, Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel, snack & coffee bar, underground parking in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Dazzler San Telmo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.