The decor is very modern, ample lobby, functional rooms, great shower. Breakfast had local flavors as well as eggs & bacon. Attentive service in all areas. The proximity to the Obelisc and subway, made it easy too get around. Buenos Aires is a great city, incredible architecture, restaurants, parks, people. It could be cleaner, specially downtown. Save room in your... More
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Buenos Aires Hotel
- Novotel Buenos Aires Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buenos Aires is a major business and leisure destination in Latin America. Novotel Buenos Aires is strategically situated two blocks away from the “Obelisco”, in the businessand shopping district, surrounded by the best cultural and tourist offers in town. Novotel rooms: a space which will surprise you, 127 rooms, 2 suites, Rooms for handicapped guests, Queen Size bed, Coffee & tea facilities, LCD TV 32”, Connectivity through the TV, Electronic safe box, Free Wi-Fi internet connection, Enjoy the simple pleasures, Enjoy a pleasant environment on Patio #378 space, at the restaurant, the bar or the terrace. You'll find a delightful natural Mediterranean cuisine. In Balance Wellness by Novotel: a moment for the wellbeing, Warm swimming pool, Swimming pool for children, Fitness, Steamy sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Novotel Buenos Aires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.