Centrally located, friendly staff that speak English and with a genuine Can-do attitude. The room was nice n cosy, hot showers n good breakfast. Tours to the city n outside can be booked by the hotel staff. Only downside is you have to pay for WiFi and the air con can be a bit noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Rochester Classic Hotel
- Rochester Classic Buenos Aires
- Rochester Classic Hotel Buenos Aires
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rochester Classic, a urban oasis where comfort and elegance merge with design and a constant search for perfection in service.We have 140 rooms completely renovated with fine materials and high technology. Business or pleasure travelers will enjoy in our hotel a series of pleasant and unforgettable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Rochester Classic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.