Because of a strike we had to stay one night in Panamericano. First they gave us a shabby room with view to the street, no aircondition, no window to open and very loud. After consultation they gave us a room with balcony and view to the lake, not clean but better. Meals were ok, paid all by the Airline.Only the... More
- Also Known As:
- Panamericano Bariloche Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Panamericano Bariloche San Carlos De
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the Centro Civico and a few steps away from the main shops, from its windows you can contemplate the majestic Nahuel Huapi lake, the mountain slope and Victoria island. A stream runs through the hotel, which guests can see in the lobby stonewall. Wonder at how pure and crystal clear the water springs are that spring from the heart of the mountain. Three hundred comfortable rooms offer a spectacular view of the surroundings, plus two restaurants, lobby bar, casino, health club with heated swimming pool, solarium, sauna, gym and beauty parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Panamericano Bariloche reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.