We were booked for 3 nights at Los Juncos and from the very start, Agustina made us feel extremely welcome and helped us enjoy a great stay in Bariloche through her tips and suggestions. Los Juncos is a unique and extremely comfortable place to stay and Ellie and Gaby delivered excellent breakfast and a memorable dinner for two couples on... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Juncos - Lake House Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Los Juncos - Lake House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Juncos-Patagonian Lake House is an antique southern style hotel, for shelter of few. Totally remodelated, it is located in one of the most pacific corners of Lake Nahuel Huapi, with an amazing view, 20 km away from Barilcohe city, on the way to Llao Llao. Our chef cooks, exclusively “a la carte”, with our own harvested vegetables and “conservas”, homemade bread and pasta. We can help you organizing all the activities you would like to enjoy your days in Bariloche(rafting, sailing, skiing, golf, flyfishing, biking, hiking,). Car rentals and transportation bookings are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Los Juncos - Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.