Los Cauquenes has an amazing view! Is a bit pricey, but the view was totally worth it! Staff was friendly, and service was excellent! Is a bit far from town center, but hotel has free shuttle service, and the view makes up for it! is quiet, and very relaxing!
- Also Known As:
- Los Cauquenes Resort And Spa
- Los Cauquenes Hotel Ushuaia
- Los Cauquenes Hotel
- Los Cauquenes Ushuaia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at one of the most exotic places in the world, at the shore of Beagle Channel and with a beautiful view of the snow-covered peaks of the imposing Andes Mountain Range, Los Cauquenes matches his rustic architecture in lenga wood and stone, with an impressive natural surrounding to offer a unique experience in high standard hotels. The quality of service offered, leaves behind everything known so far in Ushuaia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Cauquenes Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.