We used the Orchard’s Inn as a base to explore Northern AZ for a week during September 2013. It is walkable to plenty of shops and restaurants. We got a deluxe room with a balcony. I would recommend it as the views are amazing! The pool seating area is a little tight and there were only five lounge chairs for... More
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in Uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.