This was our first time at the inn and we will definitely be returning. The rooms were lovely and such a quiet, peaceful atmosphere. The breakfasts each morning were not only delicious but inventive and creative resulting in a fabulous culinary experience. The owners were extremely knowledgeable about local restaurants and gave their own recommendations and reviews. They also were... More
- Also Known As:
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel
- Creekside Inn At Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on three private acres of wooded property in the Heart of Sedona with Oak Creek running through it, yet walking distance to Sedona's Art District, the Creekside Inn is the perfect base for your Sedona experience. The Inn is furnished in exquisite Victorian antiques with a large parlor and a dining area where each guest room has a private dining table that overlooks the Creek.Guest rooms boast many amenities including whirlpool tubs and private patios.We specialize in romantic accommodations for Honeymoons, birthdays, anniversary's, elopements and weddings of up to 150 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Creekside Inn at Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.