When the sun sets in this red rock canyon in Sedona, the glow against the rocks is surreal. One of my ultimate bliss spots. Excellent dining. Friendly staff and full spa services. Resort is quite large, but the drive through is beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Enchantment Hotel
- Enchantment Hotel Sedona
- Enchantment Hotel And Mii Amo
- Enchantment Resort And Mii Amo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This much-beloved resort, close to the art galleries of Sedona, is beautifully sited on 70 acres in Boynton Canyon, a scenic box canyon in the midst of red rock country. Your room key unlocks the gate to the Secret Mountain Wilderness and the 2.5 mile Boynton Canyon Trail, enveloped by the Coconino National Forest. Hiking, mountain biking, tennis, swimming and a Native American program are some of the many activities offered daily.All 218 Arizona-style guest rooms, recently renovated, have kiva fireplaces and private patios with views of the towering crimson cliffs. Departures magazine noted our new signature restaurant, Che-Ah-Chi, as having one of the most “stunning hotel dining room views” with floor- to-ceiling windows and wraparound patios overlooking the canyon and forest.Don’t miss a treatment or two at our world-class Mii amo spa, twice voted best destination spa in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Enchantment Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.