We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in October 2012. The building has an amazing atmosphere and the owners are very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was very good. We particularly enjoyed all the rooms and spaces to sit when the weather was bad. We have recommended this hotel to our friends and family, and are hoping to visit again soon.
- Also Known As:
- Alhambra Hotel La Orotava
- Hotel Alhambra La Orotava, Tenerife, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to the hotel of your dreams. The Alhambra Hotel is a small palace from the XVIII century, restored in a luxurious way in 1996. The atmosphere of the Alhambra Hotel is very comfortable and inviting, offering a personalised service, providing an alternative to the clients who run away from hustle and bustle. The Alhambra Hotel has 5 double bedrooms, all of them with large beds. Every room has an exclusive bathroom, television set, telephone, safe and mini-bar. There are rooms for reading books, board games, multimedia and coffee and tea self-service as exterior complements to the bedrooms. There is also a sauna, a swimming-pool, some gardens, Internet and Wi-Fi connection. In the surrounding of the Alhambra hotel you will find an excellent gastronomic selection of restaurants, where you can taste the pleasure of the typical Canary cuisine and many of its local wines. On the other hand, La Villa de la Orotava town offers: the Forest Wreath with lots of paths for walking, cycling, horse-riding,... El Teide and its National Park, natural beaches, like El Bollullo, Los Patos (nudist), El Ancon... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Alhambra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.