I can't imagine what the bad reviewers were expecting! It's a teepee, for goodness sake! We found clean teepees with fresh linens, clean bathrooms right up the hill with fresh towels, cable TV, microwave, refrigerator, and charcoal grill. We stayed there in below freezing weather, but we were comfortable inside with the propane heater. The weather was just too cold... More
- Also Known As:
- Diamond John`s Riverside Retreat Hotel Murfreesboro
- Diamond John`s Riverside Retreat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camping and other lodging next to Diamonds State Park. Lodging options include B&B in a log home, cabins, tipis. Activities include fishing, paddleboats, kayaks, petting zoo, water slide, picnicking, and horseshoes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Diamond John's Riverside Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.