I don't know if our expectations were too high given the good reviews on here and the lovely shots of Le Moulin du Chateau on their website but we were quite disappointed with our stay. To be fair, we didn't eat an evening meal as we only stayed one night and this coincided with the night that dinner is not... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Moulin Du Chateau Hotel Saint-Laurent-Du-Verdon
- Le Moulin Du Chateau Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Le Moulin du Château”, the former olive oil mill of the château of St-Laurent, has been transformed to a charming and elegant small hotel in a peaceful countryside. We offer ten rooms decorated in clean-cut and simple style, a spectacular mill room with its original wheel and pressoir, a shady terrace bordering a typical Provencal garden.We do dinners, ……Our “cuisine du marché” changes every day, The designation of “Hôtel au Naturel” guarantees our commitment to ecological management and our implication with the targets of the Verdon Natural Regional Park.We consider our hotel as an art hotel, too. The annual exhibitions are in a interesting contrast with the interior.From the hotel you may explore the Verdon with its famous Grand Canyon and the smaller Basses Gorges which are in a footstep…, the Lake of Ste-Croix, guided footpaths and ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Moulin du Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.