STAY AWAY from Big Game Club if you want to go on a dive vacation in Bimini! We had a HORRIBLE experience with the dive shop! Otherwise this would have been a 5 star review. The hotel is clean, in a great location, and the staff outside of the dive shop is wonderful and very friendly! The person who runs... More
- Also Known As:
- Bimini Big Game Club Hotel
- Bimini Big Game Club Hotel Bimini
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adventure for the entire family!! ON property-PADI Dive Center, 60 foot glass bottom dive boat with bathrooms, PADI dive instructor, Swim with the dolphins, Shark encounters, stingray excursions, night dives, resort courses, open water and advanced PADI Certification courses, scuba, snorkel the reefs, wrecks, walls, caves, Atlantis road and much more to see in the crystal clear waters of Bimini. Bimini Bull Run Shark Cage with Hooka in the Marina. Offshore fishing Charters, bonefishing charters, Watersports, Kayaking, Angler Kayaking, Yoga, Bike rentals, small boat rentals, Kite boarding, Stand up paddle boards and bike rentals, Bimini Big Game Club Bar & Grill, Shark Bar, Newly renovated rooms, suites and cottages, 75 slip Marina, swimming pool, billiards, Ping-Pong, bocce ball, ring toss, hammocks or enjoy the beautiful white sandy beaches in Bimini. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Bimini Big Game Club Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.