We have stayed at Calistoga Ranch a couple of times now. The property is gorgeous. The staff is unobtrusive. The spa is wonderful. The food is average, go elsewhere. There are too many great options in the valley. We will return every year that we can afford it.
- Also Known As:
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel Calistoga
- Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Hotel
- Calistoga Hotel
- Calistoga Ranch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calistoga Ranch is a luxury resort tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley on a 157-acre site marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream and a private lake.• 48 free-standing guest lodges• Exclusive resort restaurant with a "land to table" philosophy open for breakfast, lunch and dinner• Luxurious private spa • Multiple heated swimming pools & sundecks• Fitness center, yoga deck and daily fitness classes• 10 pristine weddings and events locations including a private wine cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels and HotelsClick so you can book your Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.