We stayed here for 3 nights about a month ago. It was such a nice place to stay. We did not bring a pet but sure enjoyed the ones we saw. The room, although not fancy, was very clean and adequate for two people. If animals stayed in that room I sure could not tell. We stayed on the side... More
- Also Known As:
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel
- Cayucos Shoreline Inn...On The Beach Hotel Cayucos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only motel between Monterey and Pismo Beach located directly on the beach. Family owned and operated since 1981. Beach-front rooms have 180 degree views and deluxe rooms have varying views. A free deluxe continental breakfast is included and each room has a flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron with ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.