We loved Auberge on the Vineyard. The house is a gem on the outside and the inside, and it is in a beautiful spot to the side of a huge vineyard that stretches out towards the river. It's well situated for trips and winery visits north of Sonoma. Roxanne, the landlady, is funny and kind and helpful and a superb... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge on the Vineyard enjoys unsurpassed views of Alexander Valley Vineyards. Situated at the confluence of Dry Creek, Alexander and Anderson Valleys, there are hundreds of artisan wineries to visit in the area! Our guests receive a wine tasting and discount pass, accepted at 122 area wineries and good for free tastings. Also included is our "almost famous" three course French inspired breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge on the Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel Cloverdale
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel