Great place, very charming. Warm cookies greeting you in the PM. Owners really enjoy what they do and it shows. Only minus - one a road with a fair amt of traffic. if you were in the city you wouldn't notice it, but since it's so quiet otherwise, you can hear the cars go by if you have the windows... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel Cloverdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge on the Vineyard enjoys unsurpassed views of Alexander Valley Vineyards. Situated at the confluence of Dry Creek, Alexander and Anderson Valleys, there are hundreds of artisan wineries to visit in the area! Our guests receive a wine tasting and discount pass, accepted at 122 area wineries and good for free tastings. Also included is our "almost famous" three course French inspired breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Auberge on the Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.