This hotel was nice enough inside but rough on the outside. Our room had nice linens and a good Samsung flat screen. Frig and micro were basically in the bath area which is not good. The outside is all pavement. Located on two main streets with parking space on the inside of the hotel. No green grass anywhere.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Hotel Eureka
- Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Hotel
- Best Western Eureka
- Eureka Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn is located in downtown Eureka, just blocks to Historic Old Town, NEW Marina/Boardwalk, and fine eateries and coffee houses. Take our complimentary stretch dinner limousine to dinner.Enjoy our 108 spacious guest rooms with all the amenities travelers want...NEW 42" LCD tvs, Microwave/refer, plush bedding, free WI-FI in every room.Our indoor/outdoor pool & spa area await you with an attached atrium/area with a billiards table and upscale lounging furniture for those that just want to relax. Our fitness facility is perfect for exercising with an eliptical machine, stationary bike, free weight dumbells, and a top-of-line 10 station workout machine.Complimentary deluxe breakfast is served each morning that includes: hot waffles (waffle maker), fresh danish, muffins, donuts (delivered fresh each morning), hot Jimmy Dean egg/sausage sandwiches, hot oatmeal, cold cereals, fresh gourmet coffee (ground onsite), and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Humboldt Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.