I was a guest of the Knights Inn on a recent trip to LA and must say that the entire staff is very friendly, as well as professional. The front desk personnel, Stephanie, Jeff and George, were so accommodating. My room was very clean and newly renovated which was a very welcome surprise. The complementary breakfast was surprisingly complete for... More
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Knights Inn Los Angeles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Silverlake/Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles you are conveniently located between Downtown LA and Hollywood. Just a 10 minute drive to LA Convention Center, Staples Center, Dodger Stadium, Koreatown, Little Tokyo, Chinatown, and Hollywood.The property had a management change at the end of 2012 and major renovations were made to the majority of the rooms. All rooms have brand new flat screen TV's and Serta beds. We also offer free parking, wireless internet, and breakfast. The property has a convenient bus stop in front of it which takes you to Downtown LA or Hollywood. Other transportation options include the metro station which is within walking distance or we can call you a taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.